At Geniusmods, we offer the latest and greatest modded controller technology. Our rapid fire is optimized for the latest games, and provides the fastest possible fire rates that the games will allow. We also include several add on mods to further improve your performance.
Our controllers feature 10 modes of rapid fire, each of which is user programmable. Eight of the modes include presets for the latest games, but if you ever wish to change the speed of the mode you have the ability to do so. The preset modes are set to the fastest allowable speed for those games, and increasing those speeds will cause that mode not to work. The 10 modes are as follows:
- Mode 1: Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Semi-Auto Rifles
- Mode 2: Call of Duty (ALL COD VERSIONS): Pistols/Snipers
- Mode 3: Call of Duty MW2/MW3/Black Ops: Semi-Auto Rifles
- Mode 4: GTA 4, RDR, COD: Autos
- Mode 5: Call of Duty (World at War ONLY): Rifles
- Mode 6: Call of Duty (World at War ONLY): Pistols
- Mode 7: Open Mode For Programming: Default 5 sps
- Mode 8: Open Mode For Programming: Default 15 sps
- Mode 9: Open Mode For Programming: Default 20 sps
- Mode 10: Open Mode For Programming: Default 25 sps
Each mode has the ability to perform rapid fire on both the left and right triggers. In addition, you can enable a burst mode which will shoot a set number of bullets when you pull the trigger.
In addition to rapid fire, we offer several add on mods. These mods can be used in conjunction with one another, as well as in conjunction with rapid fire. The following additional mods are included:
Drop Shot: When you shoot, you will drop to the ground to evade enemy fire. p>
Jitter: Jitter exploits a glitch which allows you to shoot even faster than normal rapid fire. With Jitter enabled, you will not be able to aim down your sights, but you will shoot faster than you can imagine!
Akimbo/Auto Akimbo: Control R and L rapid fire with one trigger.
Auto Aim: Auto aim does NOT work online. It will only work for campaign and zombies modes in Call of Duty.
Jump Shot: When you shoot, you will jump in the air to evade enemy fire. There are several sub-modes in which you can select how many times you jump, and how quickly.
Quickscope: You will scope and automatically fire at the exact moment the accuracy of being scoped kicks in.
Adjustable Fast Reload (COD only): Shave milliseconds off your reload time by cancelling part of the reload animation