- Trigger Stops also installed (can be removed). Trigger stops allow you to shoot up to 50% faster!
- Equipped with lightning fast paddles on the back. The paddles can be reassigned to any button in a mater of seconds.
- Made in the USA! Pro gaming PS4 Elite Controller exclusively from Geniusmods. We are the seller, servicer, and manufacturer. We offer lightning fast support! Newest version JDM-055 Slim/Pro version controllers with LED in the touchpad. CUH-ZCT2 model.
- Used by the pros, paddles are durable and will not snap or lose sensitivity. One year warranty on the controller and 3 year warranty on paddle adjustments and repairs. The option to purchase an extended warranty is available during the add to cart process.
- Professional level PS4 Elite gaming controller used by the top pros. Rubberized white shell with gold accents and aluminum thumbsticks.
This controller is also loaded with the GM Master mod which contains the following features:
This custom modded PS4 Elite controller provides you with the largest options for mods. You can purchase the controller without any mods (paddles only), or with the GM Master Mod installed. The GM Master Mod includes 10 modes of rapid fire, each of which is user programmable. Eight of the modes include presets for the latest games, but if you ever wish to change the speed of the mode you have the ability to do so. The preset modes are set to the fastest allowable speed for those games, and increasing those speeds will cause that mode not to work. The 10 modes are as follows:
- Mode 1: Call of Duty (rifles), Ghosts, All Black Ops, All Modern Warfare, (including Remastered), COD 4, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, WW2
- Mode 2: Call of Duty (pistols), Ghosts, All Black Ops, All Modern Warfare, (including Remastered), COD 4, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, WW2
- Mode 3: Call of Duty (semi-autos), Ghosts, All Black Ops, All Modern Warfare, (including Remastered), COD 4, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, WW2
- Mode 4: GTAV and Call of Duty (autos), Ghosts, All Black Ops, All Modern Warfare, (including Remastered), COD 4, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare
- Mode 5: Open Mode – Default 20 SPS
- Mode 6: Open Mode – Default 16 SPS
- Mode 7: Open Mode – Default 12 SPS
- Mode 8: Open Mode – Default 10 SPS
- Mode 9: Open Mode – Default 7 SPS
- Mode 10: Open Mode – Default 5 SPS
Each mode has the ability to perform rapid fire on both the left and right triggers. In addition, you can enable a burst mode which will shoot a set number of bullets when you pull the trigger.
Also included are several add-on mods, which can be used in conjunction with one another, as well as in conjunction with rapid fire. The following additional mods are included:
- Drop Shot: When you shoot, you will drop to the ground to evade enemy fire. There are several settings within drop shot, including different settings for tactical/default control setups, as well as specific actions to perform within the drop shot, such as whether you stand after dropping automatically, or just drop and stay on the ground.
- Jitter: Jitter exploits a glitch which allows you to shoot even faster than normal rapid fire. With Jitter enabled, you will not be able to aim down your sights, but you will shoot faster than you can imagine! You can toggle between various forms of jitter including XYY (fast), XYY (slow), and XY.
- Auto Aim: Auto aim does NOT work online. It will only work for campaign and zombies modes in Call of Duty.
- Jump Shot: When you shoot, you will jump in the air to evade enemy fire. There are several sub-modes in which you can select how many times you jump, and how quickly.
- Quickscope: You will scope and automatically fire at the exact moment the accuracy of being scoped kicks in.
- Adjustable Fast Reload (COD only): Shave milliseconds off your reload time by cancelling part of the reload animation.
- Akimbo/Auto Akimbo: Control R and L rapid fire with one trigger.
- Auto Sniper Breath: Automatically hold your breath when aiming down your sights.
- Auto-Run: When enabled, you will automatically run without needing to click in the left thumbstick.
Drastically improve performance shoot in first person shooters such as Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, Battlefield, Destiny, Fortnite and more. It will work for future game releases as well. such as Black Ops 4.